Page 1 of 2
Southeast \  Pre-Slamfest Meet

Pre-Slamfest Meet

Southeast Events
views 4532
replies 14
following 9

the twanksta   +1y
Hey guys Ive been talkin to the guys over in MazadabScene and alot of them seem interested in meeting up like an hour before the show and have a mazdab/rangers scene "meet" and roll in to Slamfest as a group.I know some of you might be going with your club but hell get them to meet up with us too, everyone is welcome! We can set up a central point in a nearby parking lot to meet up at, get back to me if you are going to slamfest and would like to do this! LATER!
bodydropped85   +1y
yea im down!
spngr311   +1y
Sounds like a plan. If I do go to slamfest (which is a good possibility), I'd like to meet up with everyone out there. Should really organize a cruise from whereever I leave from (either Brevard County, or Boynton Beach, depends where I'll be staying!).
daweezi   +1y
sounds good
mrrngr94   +1y
YES!!!! I've been trying to set this up on other forums but haven't recieved much of a response.
mullet   +1y
You guys know i'm in.. but it never really works no matter how u plan it out. Were sinding a couple Absolut Minis club members inside as early as possible to try to block off an area to have us all park in. We will talk about it more friday night.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
um you guys all suck! i have to work 12 hours a day almost 6 days a week till i move down there!
bodydropped85   +1y
well im follwoing billy so yea.
scrp1day   +1y
i need to move back to florida you guys get all the shows!
tiffany   +1y

Dont worry I will take pics for ya! ha ha ha ha
I am going up sunday probably.....so I will look for yall and if all else fails I will call JB!