Page 1 of 1
Southeast \  Where is everyone at??

Where is everyone at??

Southeast Events
views 2285
replies 8
following 4

the twanksta   +1y
Where at in FL is everybody?? Im in Tampa, if anybody is close maybe we could meet up some time, I know we have a pretty sweet car scene here on sat nights, but Id be willing to drive a couple hours if anyone wants to hang out.Later!
spngr311   +1y
I live in Boynton Beach, which is the West Palm Area. I'll be at the meet in Satellite Beach though - that's where my family lives anyways. However, I may be moving farther south (Miami area), if I get a job. I'd rather live back in Satellite though, so much nicer than south Florida.
the twanksta   +1y
Is that satellite beach meet still happening, I havent heard much on it..Id like to come if I have enough notice.
mrrngr94   +1y
I'm in Tampa, but you already know that. I'm down for a meet whenever I get back from this deployment.
spngr311   +1y
The satellite beach meet is still happening. I haven't heard differently.
the twanksta   +1y
When is it going down?
the twanksta   +1y
nvm i found it...and I gotta work 3-10 that sat dimmit! lol.
tiffany   +1y
im in orlando....if you are ever up this way let me know! call in to work you weiner and come to the meet!
the twanksta   +1y
oh shit did you just call me a weiner to my screen?? haha. Im thinking about, ive just been calling in alot lately....lol. i dont have to work that fri maybe ill switchand work fri and come sat....is there still alot of people coming??? dont want to get in trouble for nothing you know what i mean..
Page 1 of 1