threads
Page 1 of 1
Southeast \  Roll Call for Satellite Beach meet...

Roll Call for Satellite Beach meet...

Southeast Events
views 2252
replies 6
following 3

the twanksta   +1y
Im trying to find out how many people are actually going so I dont try to drive for nothing. I hope alot of you are going b/c i would love to go to a Ranger Meet. Also are we going to be able to buy the RangerScene.com stickers there?? Thanks!
spngr311   +1y
I'll be at it.
tiffany   +1y
i posted on here RPS, TRS, GE, and RF. I already have had 5 people reply to wanting to go. There seems to be alot of interest! Hope that you will attend!
the twanksta   +1y
NE lowered or soon to be rangers? or is this gonna be more baha off road type event?
tiffany   +1y
nah its a beach thing. lowered lifted stock all kinds of rangers are coming. we arent going to be driving on the beach so no worries about that! just like a come show your truck and meet the people you respond to online kind of meet! you should come. im thinking of staying down in the area just cause im prolly gonna have to be there early so maybe we can make it a two day event if other people wanted to do that too! Let me know!
spngr311   +1y
My lowered ranger will be there - it should be bagged in the front by then if I ever get my f-in fittings!
tiffany   +1y
still happening!!! coming Twanksta???
Page 1 of 1