Page 1 of 2
Southeast \  July 16th Hopefully Large Florida Meet

July 16th Hopefully Large Florida Meet

Southeast Events
views 4788
replies 14
following 5

tiffany   +1y
Ok beach meet/bbq meet. We are going to have it in the Cocoa/Satelite beach area but still looking for a good park. If anyone has suggestions to any let me know. We can hang around, eat food, relax in the shade, show off trucks, and swimming will be an option.

Next on the agenda: Food!
IN ORDER TO EAT FOOD YOU MUST BRING FOOD!
2 options:
1. Bring some sort of food. I will make a list of what we have and what we need.
2. Donate money and I will go buy the food.

There is a post on most all other Ranger Forums, if you have not ever read a post about this before and want to go, hit me up and I will add your name to the list! Hope to see everyone there!
spngr311   +1y
You know me and my girl will be there (in both of the rangers).
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i guess ill kinda be there in spirit... the Ohio Crew is having a meet that same weekend
tiffany   +1y
Your spirit isnt good enough!!!!
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
tiffster... your gonna be in trouble when i come down there next month!
t baggin98   +1y
i wish you guys lived a little more north so i could attend some of this. theres no one active like that up here and my club is to far away as well.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
Ohio is north.. a little too north for what your looking for! we always have a few meets a yr while it is nice out!
t baggin98   +1y
haha yeah, im kinda out here by myself outta everyone way
tiffany   +1y
Then come on down to Florida....This place is awesome for meets! Theres so many I have to pencil them in and try to do other activities around the meets! They have taken over my life! ahhhhh he he he j/k but there are alot of meets here to go to no matter what night it is you can always drive somewhere and see a sweet Ranger!
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y

Yea when you gonna pencil in that flight up here! oh yea maybe when you have to drive my ass down to florida in Sept! You better be up here before then!