threads
Page 3 of 3
Ranger Audio/Interior \  Jevon's ranger finished pics.

Jevon's ranger finished pics.

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 2376
replies 27
following 8

minitrukinranger   +1y
That info is classified. But it has taken about four months to get in.
22below   +1y
Thats not a long wait at all, congrats!
minitrukinranger   +1y
Thanks man. I fell like a giddy little girl! Four months has seemed like forever! How's yours been coming along?
22below   +1y
I will feel the same way, mine is coming along as usual, slow and steady. Most of the metalwork is done, the next big job is shaving the lower bodyline of the bed. Then the body will be ready to paint, but all that could take months...
minitrukinranger   +1y
I feel ya man. I about killed myself trying to finish mine this year. Too much damn work.
22below   +1y
So since its done and in a mag, are you going to sell it and disappear from minitruckin or keep it and stay involved with the "scene"? I have stayed in the scene long enough to see a lot of people just disappear after they finish a truck. I know I will be involved for years after my truck is done, dont think id ever sell it unless someone offered 6 figures...but then id still have my 90 B2200...with lots of money....
minitrukinranger   +1y
nah man, I'm in this for good. Already had someone walk up with 20 g's and I had to tell them no. Money sounds good but I can't do that. Too much hard work involved there. I'll still be around. Already started my new project, 65 f100. Something that will be worth the money I put into it.
the twanksta   +1y
Will you take $21??