Page 2 of 3
Ranger Audio/Interior \  HELP!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 3948
replies 20
following 9

scrp1day   +1y
how much did all that cist you adn is the gasket really noticeable? pics if possible please!
bodydropped85   +1y
my buddies ranger did 149 w/ 2 kove audio 12s(one was blown and we didnt know it lol) and a MA 1800 watt amp. it did a 156 w/ 4 kenwood dB+12s and the same amp. in an extended cab ranger no sound dedaner... that was outlaw btw.
the twanksta   +1y
You cant even see the rubber gasket, you actualy have to LOOK to be able to see it. I have no problems with leaks and the box in my bed is covered in truck liner(even though i have a tonneau). Im very satisfied with it, and I have prob spent about 1500 on stereo to this day.That includes the old stereo I used to have(behind seats) but it was maybe 800 more to do the cut-through and the new subs.
msturg   +1y
you could always do a raised floor and do two downfiring 10's, It would probably bring your floor up 7 inches but it would be really clean, people would more lay in the back than sit, and you could still haul groceries and etc.
blue_94_ranger   +1y
yes, i finally got a speaker system put in my truck. nothing big for now. its 2, 10", and 2, 8", subs with 2 tweeters all in a box. now all i have to do is get an amp or something. well ttyg later
daweezi   +1y
schweetmess man
blue_94_ranger   +1y
hey what would be a good pair of door speakers to get for my truck? i talked to the poeple at best buy and they dont know shit.
blue_94_ranger   +1y
whats up with this, everytime i go to write s.h.i.t it comes up as the badger
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
musta missed it:
wanna b lower   +1y
Hey man i just thought about this but ive got a 450 watt amp laying around that isnt doing me an good, you could borrow it until i needs it if you want.