Page 1 of 3
Ranger Audio/Interior \  HELP!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 3943
replies 20
following 9

blue_94_ranger   +1y
hey guys, i need some help. i have no clue what to do with my truck. i want to put a box in the back... but i have to transport people all the time. what other options do i have on this. i have a 94 ranger supercab.
the twanksta   +1y
put a cushion on top of the box.... :D
daweezi   +1y
dont transport people....or u can just not put a huge box back there and have like 1 10" or 12" sub for time being
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
Tiff has a Single 10" Rockford Sub sititng on the pass side back side of her ext cab and a person fits what we would call "FINE" in the back drivers side of her Ranger
scrp1day   +1y
or just do like twanksta and buid it into the bed a semi walk thru post yer pics twank! help the guy out!
the twanksta   +1y
HAHA! I didnt even think of that, I saw extended cab and cancelled that option out. lol. But i dont see why it couldnt be done on an ext cab too.
Ill try to get some pics real quick...

thread post photo

thread post photo
hotboxd   +1y
your cat could hang out back there. well, i know my cat would love it.
the twanksta   +1y
oh you should see it now, i found a floor mat that fits it perfectly. kinda funny!
scrp1day   +1y
a floor mat huh? keeps the original carpet clean! im seriously thinkin about doin a box like that. im tired of not being able to put anything or anyone in the back of my truck.
the twanksta   +1y
Mine is decently loud too. I only have a 300.1 RF amp pushing BOTH my RF HE 12's, and a 200.1 LA Audio pushing my RF Fanatic Mids-Highs and I hit 145Db with windows cracked like half inch(outlaw) and 140Db with my windows up the last time i metered.