Page 1 of 3
Ranger Audio/Interior \  Cutting down Ranger seats

Cutting down Ranger seats

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 5173
replies 21
following 8

fon_sigon   +1y
I have a 95 Ranger and I have the 60/40 seats with the built in center console and I am interested in any info or pics anyone has of cutting down the driver's seat into buckets.

I have heard of this being done but do not know how difficult it is or any pointers on doing it. If anyone could help that would be great.
daweezi   +1y
there you go, i was going on back and forth decided if i was going to do mine or not and when i decided i wanted to i couldnt find the time at home or i am at school, but ive looked over the tech article and it isnt really that hard to do, just make sure you take your time so it looks its best, next time im home on a weekend and dont need my drivers seat i may do mine
baha   +1y
its realy easy man make sure you pull back the seat cover so the foam, and seat frame is exposed, cut off the excess, fold the seac cover back over and sew it up, good luck!
fon_sigon   +1y
Thanks for the link, you are right it doesn't really look that difficult. The only thing I might need help with is sewing the seat back up.
daweezi   +1y
yea the only reason i can sew is because back in middle school i made a costume for some play, im thinking once i actually move onto the interior im goin to reuploster the seats myself
bodydropped85   +1y
yea you could cut just a lil bit off take the track off and stuff it under the track nad bolt it back on.
fon_sigon   +1y
Does anyone have any pics of what this MOD looks like in the truck completed.
scrp1day   +1y
ok i just did the cutting of the extra piece on the drivers side. ill post pics in a minute
scrp1day   +1y
thread post photo
scrp1day   +1y
thread post photo