Page 2 of 2
Ranger Audio/Interior \  not your average over head console install

not your average over head console install

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 3309
replies 14
following 11

tiger   +1y
This isn't actually that hard....but NEVER. Even something not so simple, the head light mod, WAY too many people did it, so I had to do something even less simple with my headlights...
cheesehazard   +1y
What exactly did you do to your headlights? It looks like it is one part. It looks nice.
tiger   +1y
They are a one peice heaadlight straight from Brazil. Two other members here have them as well, and as far as we know, we have the only 3 sets in America. Yay for us!
nickf829   +1y
personally i think it looks too random placed there. maybe if you were to mold it in maybe give it a glass "pod" it would look more in place. but props for doing somethign different. i do however like those headlights, and did you paint the insides? or do they come like that

i'm still waitin to see a 4dr new ranger make it to america, bodydropped of course
tiger   +1y
I've sense added a tinted front lense and the thing blends in nicely. Not invisable, but not nearly as noticable as it is now.

The headlights came black on the insides. I painted my old ones black on the inside, but these came like that.