Interiors?

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 4983
replies 23
following 9

baha   +1y
yea sweet looking inteior tiger
t baggin98   +1y
i dont know what the damn deal is but i still cant post pictures on here. but i have a few full interior shots on cardomain. my user name is teabaggin98. ill try again tomorrow and maybe it will work.
daweezi   +1y
here u go T Baggin98,

t baggin98   +1y
damn, thanks man. i dont know what the deal is. every time i try all it does is show the link, not the pic? oh my the way, that ugly ass bass tube is temporary. i just tweeded it so it looked better. my truck keeps gettin broke into so i put that cheap ass shit in there.
daweezi   +1y
the interior looks pretty good and the tweeded base tube is not bad for "cheap shit", at least it doesnt look outta place, great job man
t baggin98   +1y
thanks bro. funny thing is i did that at a show and ran out of tweed half way through. if you pull it out, only the top half is tweeded. haha im a ghetto minitrucker what can i say??
daweezi   +1y
haha ya gotta work with what ya got, thats the way to do it
tiger   +1y
What seats are those out of?

I though that was a console, the tweed makes it look nice in there.

Sucks about gettin broken into, some people should just be drug behind a barn and shot.
t baggin98   +1y
id just cut their hands off if it were up to me! the seats are out of a 2004 ford free star. im gonna pull them out though, they sit to high. i used to have civic seats in there but i think im gonna go with mitsu. eclipse seats. im glad you guys dig my drunken cheap ass creation though.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
whats wrong wiht the typical Ranger and Exploder buckets?