Ranger Audio/Interior \  Interiors?

Interiors?

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 4980
replies 23
following 9

xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
Any full pictures of your interiors?

here is an old one b4 i repainted my interior pieces and b4 the shiftboot cover i have now.

Shift boot

I'll post new pics as soon as the clear is dried on my X console pieces i painted!

~CJ
tiger   +1y

Yeah, I think I got a pic or two...
drppdyllwrngr   +1y
here's pics of my evolution of interiors. =pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dropped_yellow_ranger/my_photos]pics

sorry, can't seem to get it to link like it should be. copy and paste works. the easiest way is at photos.yahoo.com/dropped_yellow_ranger then click on interior.
robert0035   +1y
Tiger your interior is badass where did you get the suede from?
daweezi   +1y
ahhh i tried reposting ure pics drppdyllwrngr but couldnt get it to work, anyway i visited ure site...pics are bad ass man, lovin the interior
spngr311   +1y
Tiger - your interior looks really cool. How hard is it to keep it clean?

drppdyllwrngr - I remember seeing your interior on RPS a while back. Looks good.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
drppdyllwrngr- yea your interior is pretty wild... cant wait to see the paint scheme done!
tiger   +1y
I got the suede form a local craft store called Jo-Annes, buy it at the right time and it's super cheap.

It's not too hard to keep clean, the truck only gets driven maybe 3-4 times a week, less then 20 miles per week I'd say. The worst part is the red suede stuff, it's like velcro...fuzzies suck.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i wish i could drive my truck less the 20 miles a week!
t baggin98   +1y
interior looks good man