Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  Anybody want a 2nd gen hood with a molded scoop thingy on it

Anybody want a 2nd gen hood with a molded scoop thingy on it

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 3147
replies 12
following 8

sympletruth316   +1y
I dont like the look. Its a stock 2nd gen hood with a molded scoop on top. Its painted white but it has some cracks from dropping the bags. Id like to trade for a stock hood. If anyone has a carbon fiber stock hood id love one. Let me know if anyone is interested? or knows where I can get a dirt cheap CF hood.
baha   +1y
Hey man are you talking about the hood in your signature? Alot of people consider that body style a GenIII, what year is it?
22below   +1y
carbon fiber ranger hood? do they make those? or what about a clear, see through hood? do they make those for rangers? i didnt think anyone made a lot of cool ranger hoods...
scrp1day   +1y
they make a dingle scoop at godfather i dont think iveever seen a cf hood or clear. i think the clear ones are cool if you have a really clean underside.
sympletruth316   +1y
its a 93 ranger. I thought 93 to 97 was the 2nd gen? they do make carbon fiber hoods for it. They make a stock replacement and something called a superhood which they didnt have a picture of. Made by apc so I dont know if its any good but they are made. I am talking about the hood in my sig.
bodydropped85   +1y
93-97= third gen
scrp1day   +1y
^ the ranger god has spoken! all tremble in his mighty path of wisdom!
sympletruth316   +1y
opps. i thought 82-92 was 1st and 93-97 was second. So they made rangers before 82? im new to this whole ranger thing:(
scrp1day   +1y
yeah but they were really an f-150 trim package
dougy_fresh   +1y
82-88 is 1st gen, 89-92 is 2nd, 93-97 is 3rd....after that, i'm nto sure where they are divided