threads
Page 1 of 1
Ranger Exterior \  where to put liscence plate...

where to put liscence plate...

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 1924
replies 8
following 7

rhodyranger   +1y
Should I french it into the tailgate on the drivers side at a slight angle, put it in the roll pan in the center or sides (no agle), or get a lexan window and put it in there? I can't decide.
bodydropped85   +1y
law says its supposed to be on the rear, but mine is at the front of the bed.
scrp1day   +1y
id go with tthe frenchin into the tailgate. i love that looks and much more custm imo
96rangerxlt   +1y
i wouldn't recommend a lexan window. had one for 2 days and it came out of the box already scratched. they are really easy to scratch.
rhodyranger   +1y
I'm going to french it or put it on the drivers side in the rollpan.
ministunter   +1y
What about in the front of the bed is that stil legal becasue i just bought my full skin combo completely smooth and i am laser cuttin 4 led cutouts and idk where to put mine either
dirty   +1y
the law states that it should be on the back of the vehicle. mine is in the rear window in the cab. i havent any problems but i also havent driven mine here lately due to it running funny. the plate wold really be the last thing id be worried about driving trucks like we do
ministunter   +1y
ya ino i think i no al the local cops stateys and sheriffs around my house becasue of my taillghts "not in the factory posistion"
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i have a lexan window im workin on puttin in as soon asi buy a seal.. then i can mold my smooth pan in and actaully look low in the back
Page 1 of 1