Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  SS Cal vu mirrors?

SS Cal vu mirrors?

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 2742
replies 12
following 8

martinarcher64   +1y
I was wondering if any of you guys had the Street Scene mirrors and if you like them. I have fake carbon M3 ones right now and they are chipping some and can't decide if I should paint them or just get the SS ones and colormatch them. Where is the best place to get them too?
spngr311   +1y
I like them. I have the manual ones on my truck and my g/f has the electric ones on her's. They look good painted or not. Both times I bought them, I got them from stylin' concepts. A friend of mine bought them somewhere else cheaper, but they took forever to get to him.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
people say the stock ones are too big and stuff but i like how those look and my truck came with them color match... i dun like the SS's cuz they are thin... you could have your carbon fiber painted i'm sure for not very much... hell i'm sure you could rattle can them with dupli-color for pretty cheap also!
martinarcher64   +1y
Yeah, I can paint them myself. I still have some colormatched paint from my roll pan and bumper valance. I just hope I can mask the turn signal off good.
hotboxd   +1y
get the ss ones. if you have the m3 one's you will crap yourself when you see the viewing area differences! i know, i made the same switch and would never go back.
bodydropped85   +1y
splash mirrors own.
baha   +1y
I have the streetscenes on mine and I love them, the glass is also replaceable to like if you get scratches or ....metal in them you don't have to buy a new set
dirty   +1y
im on my second set for the ranger and i got a set for my gmc.

ss mirrors, thats where its at
martinarcher64   +1y
Thanks guys. I found these ones. "Street Smart" Looks like fake street scene ones. Not bad for $60. What do you guys think?
bodydropped85   +1y
chassis tech= crap.