Page 1 of 1
Ranger Exterior \  edge front end

edge front end

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 1326
replies 4
following 3

layinlow95   +1y
Ok, i love the way the edge front end looks. and im kinda wanting to do the swap on my 95. Its bagged and bodydropped though. Will i have problems with the bumper hitting the ground when dragging or will it be pretty even with the body? I seen one pic of a green ranger with the edge front clip, but does anyone have any more? post up if u do! thanks!

justin
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
The bumper shouldn't affect the truck when layed out. As im pretty sure that the overall height is basically the same as the other bumpers. Usually when I have questions about measurements I go to the ford dealer after they've closed and I measure the trucks there.
layinlow95   +1y
LOL, i might just have to do that! haha thanks for the reply!
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
You will get a couple looks from other people there if they are looking at cars when you whip out your pad of paper and tape measure. I had these people confused one day. I was at ford measuring ranger hoods and they left and then I seem them at the lincoln dealer while I was measuring aviater hoods and taking pictures of the headlights and fenders and bumper alignments.
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
My 04 edge valance is a little shorter than my 01-03 if thatll help otherwise you should be fine if your just laying rockers.
Page 1 of 1