Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  billet grille installing question

billet grille installing question

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 1892
replies 10
following 6

95lowtide   +1y
im thinking about getting a billet grille for my 95 Splash and i was wondering if i need to do any cutting on the stock grille to install the billet one? thanks!
dubranger   +1y
i dont think so it depends on what kind you get...i had to take out the honeycomb grille out of my 01..it had little snap things on the back..
baha   +1y
It depends on your stock grill, some rangers I believe 93-94 had a two piece grill and the later models have a one piece which if yours is one piece you will have to cut the lower section off for it to fit, do you have a picture of your grill?
95lowtide   +1y
heres a pic of my stock grille:

im thinking about getting a billet grille off of eBay.
baha   +1y
yea sorry man you will have to cut it.
95lowtide   +1y
ahh thats what i thought. anything i should look out for when i install it?
scrp1day   +1y
ill let you know i get mine on thursday i think my bro got it for me for my b-day and im puttin it on in when it gets here.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
cut it up man... only way to do it... will look a million times better w/ the billet!
i h8 hites   +1y
well u really dont have to cut it. u can order the top chrome piece off of a reg. ranger. i got a splash and i did that then painted the piece to match the truck. looks pretty good and u can keep the old grill if u ever need it for anything. just my 2 cents
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i got luck and when i bought my billet grille, the upper bar was included cuz i bought it off sum1 here!