Page 1 of 1
Ranger Exterior \  deep dish bullitts

deep dish bullitts

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 986
replies 5
following 4

hotboxd   +1y
the time will come when the 01 will need new shoes. i'm trying to figure out if these (17x9 F & 17x10.5) will work. if the offset makes them look like this on a mustang:

what will they look like on my truck? my 17x8's fit right where i think they should on the rear, but i dunno much about offsetting, etc. any input would be appreciated.

here is the auction:

thanks,
htbxd
layingframe89   +1y
those are my favorite mustang wheel and prob one of my favorite wheels period but yeah hope u get them
hotboxd   +1y
i'm quite a fan as well. i have these just sitting in my grandparents garage begging to be put on the 01, just to snap some pics. if they sit like this, won't the 315's fit even better? probably come right out to the lip or just slightly past. 275's on the front, damn. i'm starting to drool.

xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i saw a 01 Green Stang GT w/ those black w/ polished lip bullits yesterday... yes the deep a.s.s. dish too, looked nasty!
scrp1day   +1y
loe the deep dish the deeper the better. good luck with the auction hope you get em.
hotboxd   +1y
i think everyone is missing the point of my post . i was wanting input on how they would fit in the wells. i don't want a lot of extra tire sticking out the sides on either front or back, and i'm curious about offset measurements. i'm too dirty poor to afford them now, but i think i'll be parting the 96 soon to fund the 01 projectus. if anyone knows anything about offsetting and how these might look on my truck, let me know, cuz i dunno shit.
Page 1 of 1