threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  I LOVE my new wheels!!!!!

I LOVE my new wheels!!!!!

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 3664
replies 15
following 8

dwarfranger   +1y
I orderd my new wheels on friday as a kinda christmas present to myself. They came in today and all I can say is I LOVE them! So let me know what you think. They will hopefully be on the truck within the next month. I have not bought the tires yet but Im getting a 245/40/18. I got them off of ebay for 739.00 shipped.

Here are the details......

Brand new AFS 03 Cobra 18x9 Replicas
Polished Aluminium Finish
5X4 1/2
18x9
+26mm offset(6.11 Backspace)

Picks can be found in my gallery for now. (If anyone wants to tell me how I can just post them in the thread it would be much apreciated.)

Btw does anybody know what size spacer Im going to need for the front wheels?
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
congrats on the new wheels... you will need either a 5/16th or 7/16" spacer to clear the center caps i'm pretty sure!
baha   +1y
im surprised they don't make smaller dust caps, because there is a good amount of room between the cap and the spindle threads
bodydropped85   +1y
a 5/16 wont clear the dust cap and it wont bolt on and clear the hub either.
dwarfranger   +1y
so will the 7/16 work?
layingframe89   +1y
u will prob have to trim down the hub almost to the pin and then with a spacer it should fit
scrp1day   +1y
man i need a set of cobras those look great! congrats and merry christmas to urself!
dwarfranger   +1y
ok so i got the tires today and the rear mounted up but the front needs new studs and a bigger spacer. I orderd them from jegs and they should be here by thursday and hopefully ill have the front wheels on by saturday. then ill get pics up.
bodydropped85   +1y
kool beans. i think my buddie had a 7/16 spacer im not real sure.
98blownranger   +1y
those will look good