Page 1 of 1
Ranger Exterior \  Two questions....flares and wheels

Two questions....flares and wheels

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 1038
replies 5
following 5

86yota   +1y
#1. I have a 2002 Ranger. I want to put the Edge flares on it. Will they fit and what do i have to do?

#2. Will cop car wheels and tires fit on this. It is at factory height. My stepdad is a cop and can probally get me a set.
hotboxd   +1y
i have the police interceptor wheels on my 01. keep in mind, there's about 4 or 5 different kinds. there are some that are quite ugly. get the ones that are deep, because some mount flush with the tire and those are the ugliest.

and the flares will fit no problem, except i think they have notches in the fenders. edge guys?
bodydropped85   +1y
im not sure but i htink there are holes w/ pins in the edges/4wds. you could take them out nad use double side tape tho.
msturg   +1y
yeah i know that for a fact, because when I had to buy a new fender I saw the edge fenders had about 10 holes per fender so the flares could clip in.

Speaking of flares, james, do you have plans on flaring your fenders at all. Don't pretend like I didn't see you pulling on your fender so your truck would drop down on those 18's
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
For my truck I took the push-in pins off the flairs (snap right out) and then cleaned the fender with some 3M wax remover. Then get some 3M double sided tape get the pretty thick stuff there is almost a 1/8 gap where you will be applying and put the tape where the pins were at.
It works a whold lot better when its warm I did mine in the dead of winter and had to put the fender with the tape on it in front of a kerosene heater for a few mins to get it to stick heating up the fenders helps out alot also.
Mine have been on there for at least 2 years now so it'll hold.
Just make sure you buy some hi quality tape like 3M.
bodydropped85   +1y
yea get 3m tape and some aerosol glass cleaner after you wash the fender. oand yea i flared em out at mini nats w/ my jack handle i can drive w/ em now lol.
Page 1 of 1