Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  bad camber

bad camber

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 1807
replies 10
following 5

scrp1day   +1y
so i have a bad camber on the drivers side front and the right is pretty good what can i do to get rid of the camber? well at least enough so i have fairly normal tread wear.
baha   +1y
do you have any pictures of this, are you talking about toe in? and what did you use to lower your truck
scrp1day   +1y
for the front i used lowering springs and nitro drop shocks ill take a pic and post it tommorow
scrp1day   +1y
ok heres what we're working with i saw twanksta talking about camber blocks and thought i would give you a look since your doin his work anyway.://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/scrp1day/092105006.jpg
wht01ranger   +1y
your truck has control arms, you'll need the camber bushings...you can get them from like Car Quest, or Napa Autoparts...or an alignment shop...alignment shop will prolly charge you the most.

But what they do is replace the fixed camber bushing that comes stock with the arms...what i would do since you are static dropped, just go to an alignment shop and tell them you want adjustable camber bushings..they'll do it for you
scrp1day   +1y
can you recomend any nationwide place for that. if not ill do my best tommorow to find a place that has them. you wouldnt happen to have an estimate on price just so i know what im going to be working with.
scrp1day   +1y
i found a bushing kit on stylinconcepts.com its an energy bushing kit heres the link to them is this what your talking about?
2stock02   +1y
An alignment shop is gonna charge way too much for the part go to Napa and tell them you need an adjustable camber bolt for your ranger, it will give you up to 3 degrees which will be enough with that drop and be like 15-19 dollars
mark98xlt   +1y
go to napa and order them I got mine from there explorer adjustable cams +2/-2 degrees and they aligned perfect they were like $16 bucks a side, Ill get the part number for you tomarrow so all you do is call napa up tell them the part number of them they can order them and all you do is pick them up and have them installed. You will also have to get an alignment to..

BTW what coils are you using? Are those belltechs?
wht01ranger   +1y
^^ what they said..thats what i meant, camber bolt...not bushing....sorry if i confused u

i keep mistaking things for other things lately...losin my mind