threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  Ranger Edge body questions.

Ranger Edge body questions.

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 2503
replies 15
following 8

whynotfab   +1y
Hey guys, my friend has a 2004 ranger edge.. and he wanted me to find out if the 93-Up cali combos and tail light fillers from grant fab would fit his truck. so if your sure on your answer, please let me know!! thanks alot!
daweezi   +1y
any 93+ cali combo and tailight fillers should fit...all rangers 93+ have same beds to my knowledge, just different front ends. If i am mistaken then someone is welcome to correct me
the twanksta   +1y
as long as its not stepside, there are no differences...
daweezi   +1y
even if it is stepside...all the stepside cali combos should be the same and all the fleetside should be the same...just cant cross beds...i guess thats what u mean twanksta
robert0035   +1y
all fleetsides are the same and all stepsides are the same
bodydropped85   +1y
yup tail fillers will work all years 93 up all besides.
whynotfab   +1y
thanks alot guys
baha   +1y
get your friend on here lets see some pics!
daweezi   +1y
no problem ricky
whynotfab   +1y
my friend is in the marines, so hes never really home.. he was on that ship that got attacked a few weeks ago.. luckily noone was hurt and he was able to let his family know he was ok. his trucks bagged in the front so far, but hes been ordering the parts to do the rear. when he gets home (which i think he might be back for a while real soon) he said hes completely gonna change the truck.. shave it, bag the back, all kinds of stuff. ill try to tell him about the site, but i dunno if he gets on the computer much.