Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  Ranger and Explorer bolt pattern

Ranger and Explorer bolt pattern

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 1621
replies 11
following 5

daweezi   +1y
was just wonderin if rangers had the same bolt pattern as any of the explorers, was thinkin about savin up for a daily and just wonderin if i can bolt up my rims to an explorer to ride on while suspension work and such was gettin don to the ranger, just curious. I know ranger, mustangs, and tacos have the same pattern but just wondering anything beyond that.
tiger   +1y
Get a Crown Vic...same bolt pattern...paint the roof and doors white, the body black, get soem like triple 2.5% tint, an don't ever worry about people getting in your way again...

As far as I know, 95-current Ex's all use the same bolt pattern. Pre 95 probably are the same too, but there might be backspacing concerns.
bodydropped85   +1y
yea all explorers are the same, yea daweezi get a used cop car and bag it!
the twanksta   +1y
Get a hippie bus and drag that bitch!!
daweezi   +1y
lol the purpose of gettin another vehicle is to bag this one...lol not both, but yea so rangers and explorers have same bolt pattern? i figured all explorers were the same just wonderin if they are same as rangers and which years if not all
bodydropped85   +1y
all rangers/explorers/crownvics have the same bolt patter all years.
daweezi   +1y
sweet
95lowtide   +1y
if im not mistaken, the Explorer is built on the Ranger platform so they should fit on there with no problems at all.
tiger   +1y
I'm tellin you, Crown Vic PI...can get em for cheap on ebay....
daweezi   +1y
yea but i dont want one lol, i will never be seen in a crown vic...definately not the backseat at least haha