Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  Custom Grills

Custom Grills

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 2613
replies 15
following 11

blackranger93   +1y
I painted my grill about 2 months ago like this, W/ Chrome paint i forgot the groung coat so its not as glossy. tell me what you think

and i might be buyin these from ebay of coarse

daweezi   +1y
the grill doesnt look to bad but u would be better off just getting the actual chrome grille for the ranger, and the headlights will look sweet, hope u get em
infernoford   +1y
^^^ditto
tiger   +1y
Baha has/had those lights, and they are vury nice.

Grille doesn't look bad either.
reflectorcollectin_ranger   +1y
make due with what you have, so nice job on the grill.
to me those headlights look too racey, but if you like them, then do it up. they'll look good.
bodydropped85   +1y
yea i couldnt tell at first on the grill does look good tho.
tiffany   +1y
Grille looks good! I like those lights. They would look awesome with clear corners!
blackranger93   +1y
yea i looked on ebay and all they have is the 98 and up chrome grills. I gotta pic up some more chrome paint because I had to redo mt centercaps b/c the old crome was peeling off.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i liek the 95-97 grille better.. i dont like all the bars on the 93-94.... i like diamond clear headlights better then the projectors.. jus my .02!
wht01ranger   +1y
i dunno where the hell he got it, but Robert0035 has a chrome stock ranger grill...i thought billet looked better at first, but when he actually got it and put it on, the chrome stock grille looks really good. tons better than billet

yea those lights are pretty coo, they look better in person...and also depends the truck itself it they'll look good