threads
Page 1 of 1
Ranger Projects \  Got a new truck and some new parts!

Got a new truck and some new parts!

Ranger Projects
views 4538
replies 7
following 3

the twanksta   +1y
Well, Ive had the truck for a couple of weeks now and really wanted to clean it up before I posted pictures of it online...but I got a new part and just HAVE to show it off a bit! haha! I have been talking about it for a few weeks now and it finally happened. I traded in my s2k and got a Ranger again! It was a move I had to make financially to move forward and its going to help me grow my detailing business further and back in the mini truck scene for good!

For those that dont know me or dont remember my username, here is my old truck. It was stolen and stripped here in Tampa a few years ago..still miss it today!

My new Ranger. 2006 Ford Ranger Ext. Cab STX 3.0L-5Spd.

MP3 CD Player

the twanksta   +1y
I didnt really like the front bumper too much, nothing wrong with it, its just not my style. So I was lucky enough to find another Ranger owner with an 07 in the same exact color with the XLT bumper that I wanted. He was also looking for my exact bumper, they both were in great condition and had fogs which were plug and play between the two..so last weekend he drove down and we switched them out in all of 10 minutes!!

MY STX with an XLT Front Bumper/Valance.

the twanksta   +1y
This is the front end I am aiming for, his truck has definitely inspired me to build another mini!

The next mod is the chrome bar grill like this one has, and painting the lower valance to match the bumper like this one also.
thread post photo
baha   +1y
Looks a lot better man! I kinda like that grill on it I think it looks good!
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
werd.. glad u that XLT bumper!
the twanksta   +1y
Im glad too! I need to get the chrome grill now!
the twanksta   +1y
Now from this..

To this..

To this..

The next mod, is to paint match the lower plastic valance and then HIDS in the headlight/fogs and I will be through with the front end. I still havent even had the chance to do a full detail on it, but I cant wait to get it polished and waxed!
baha   +1y
Looking Good!
Page 1 of 1