Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  New Truck

New Truck

Ranger Projects
views 1519
replies 12
following 4

ã,â§pl rangerǃ   +1y
Yep. I am the proud new owner of an 86 Ranger. I bought it so I could have a daily and start workin on my 99. But, I've been thinkin, and I think I'm gonna do the 86 before I tear into my 99 seein as how I've never done bags before. So it''s back to the drawin board now, and back to researchin since all of the research I've done has been for a CA truck, and now I have Fords awesome I-beams.

Heres a pic of it:

thread post photo
throwback ranger   +1y
convert it to CA with the yota arms man! it will give you more experiece so if you decide to do more to your 99, you wll have alot of experience in welding on frames...that is what i am doing now but putting my 99 on hold completely and completely makign a 90 ranger frame without i-beams and making it lay out nicely.
ã,â§pl rangerǃ   +1y
I thought about doin that, but I like the camber I beams have when theyre laid out. Plus, call me crazy, but I'm sort of a purist. I prefer to keep/use Ranger stuff on Rangers.
throwback ranger   +1y
than go to the junk yard, find a ranger that was smashed in the back that has ca and cut the front section off. put the CA on instead of the beams. You will still get the camber but not as bad as the i beam. I personally hate I beam as My truck was bagged on the dream beams and even though everything was clearenced, somehow both front bags were sliced when i hit a bump in the road causing me to wreck.
22below   +1y
Dont use ranger parts on a ranger! thats crazy...haha
ã,â§pl rangerǃ   +1y
haha yeah i heard some idiot out there is goin so far as to put a honda motor in his ranger... w.t.f right?

hehehe...
throwback ranger   +1y
hey, don't hate on that guy with the honda motor in his ranger...ITS TURBO'D! but you know, theo nly thing i don't like about that gu with the honda motor in his ranger...HE AIN'T FINISHED THAT BITCH YET! WTF
ã,â§pl rangerǃ   +1y
im not hatin, just jokin. im a big fan of his build
slammedyota91   +1y
Good luck bro
throwback ranger   +1y
i was also joking,...just not about it not being finished....I WANT TO SEE IT FINISHED!!!!