Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  render i made

render i made

Ranger Projects
views 1350
replies 13
following 5

ã,â§pl rangerǃ   +1y
Well, ive been workin on my truck. Dont have any progress pics of it, but i was on a business trip the other day and couldnt sleep that night so i got busy with photoshop. Heres what I came up, and is actually very close to what i want my end product to look like. tell me what you think

this is the picture I started with

thread post photo

this is the outcome

thread post photo
22below   +1y
Thats a nice little chop. So you want to shave the handles but not the emblems!?? Also the gas door probably wouldnt be in use with a bodydrop. It would look good if you made it look like that.
throwback ranger   +1y
Nice. I just don't like how the front rim fills the well and the rear looks like it is way smaller. other than that, like 22 said, why not get rid of the gas door.
ã,â§pl rangerǃ   +1y
thanks for the input. for some reason i didnt save any copies of that pic with all of the layers (sleep deprivation probably had something to do with that). im on another business trip right now, but when i get back home im gonna redo it
ã,â§pl rangerǃ   +1y
haha and i think its about time that the bloog drag 06 sticker came off the windshield...
ã,â§pl rangerǃ   +1y
well heres the latest effort. i know its not as good as the pros, but i figure its not too bad for my skillz

thread post photo
22below   +1y
Not bad, now make it a reality!
ã,â§pl rangerǃ   +1y
so im tryin to find a picture of a z'd frame. any idea where i might find some?
one_lo_mini   +1y
some pics on this thread
msturg   +1y
thread post photo

this guys truck reminds me a lot of the look you are going for

here's one the same kind of angle even

thread post photo