Page 1 of 1
Ranger Projects \  around the world

around the world

Ranger Projects
views 2071
replies 9
following 5

tmiit71   +1y
whazzup everyone! Yeah , i know its been a while, but i was transfered to a little Island 2,200 miles east of Maryland USA. Its Lajes airfield Azores, Portugal. heres a pic of the Ranger that I had sent over. And it has to be up to European safety standards so a reflective sticker across the rear end and a "fog light" with eurpoean license plates ..L8

thread post photo
tuckin eh   +1y
damn yer a hardcore minitrucker shippin yer shit over there. what do they think of it?
22below   +1y
Badass! thats going to be my next mod! Reflective tape!!!
tmiit71   +1y
It's not bad, check this, some of the streets are made up of cobblestone!..and they believe in filling potholes , over , and over, and over again!..lol. --22Below, just think, the reflective is double the size in height! and dont forget the red "fog light"! PPEAACEE
daweezi   +1y
so is the air suspension all good for EU safety? How are you liking Portugal so far? Im guessing your stay is extended since you had the truck sent over.
tmiit71   +1y
havent done the safety inspection yet.. waitin for shocks n rear brake cable to arrive. ill let you all know. im only here on a 15 month stinch. Daweezi, were you here before?
daweezi   +1y
ha ha no, only time ive been in Europe was when i was born in Wiesbaden, Germany, lived there for about 3 years before moving back to the states, dad was in military, next year i plan on going to Austria and Germany for the summer while i finish up my mathematics degree. Let me know how you like Portugal tho, ill have to plan a weekend there while im in Europe.
tmiit71   +1y
JUst wanted to add another pic

thread post photo
speedster93b   +1y
what do the portugalians think of the air system and left hand drive?
tmiit71   +1y
the locals that i work with were more curious on how it worked. the rest of the islands population just stare as i cruz by with the ass end down. THey drive Left hand side too.
Page 1 of 1