threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  Lets see the lift....

Lets see the lift....

Ranger Projects
views 4853
replies 16
following 8

22below   +1y
this is the way to roll! post ur pics of the front lifted and back down!

drgitfgt   +1y
thread post photo

I can about double that but I had to put stoppers on it to keep my cantilever from flipping over backwards and locking out (it happened in the shop and we had to take it completely apart to get it back right, then put it back together). I've been thinking about either taking the stoppers out completely or cutting them a little so I can get some more lift. I love it when the top of my bed is up to my head! hahaha
sykominitrkr   +1y
FUCK SHIT ASS SHIT SHIT, AND MORE SHIT!...HAHAHA J/K that looks fuckin SICK!
sykominitrkr   +1y
I love the way this forum automatically edits all of my naughty fuck words!...lol
drgitfgt   +1y
sorry, I just now saw the "post the front up back down" part

*slaps self*

how do you get that much lift in the front? are you on juice?
22below   +1y

LOL...thats ok, the back lift on urs is tight...no just slam specialties bags at about 170psi...
bodydropped85   +1y

not all the way up in front, goes up about an inch more or so,
drgitfgt   +1y

damn dude, 200 psi doesn't get mine up near that high. I barely clear my 18s. of course right now I don't have any shocks (to be changed tomorrow after I get off work! ) so that may be something that's holding me down (would it be?)

I also have my bags mounted on the radius arms instead of on top of the dream beams, so that's probably got a lot to do with it too
drgitfgt   +1y

damn dude, 200 psi doesn't get mine up near that high. I barely clear my 18s. of course right now I don't have any shocks (to be changed tomorrow after I get off work! ) so that may be something that's holding me down (would it be?)

I also have my bags mounted on the radius arms instead of on top of the dream beams, so that's probably got a lot to do with it too
msturg   +1y