threads
Page 1 of 1
Ranger Projects \  Its been awhile but jus alil update...

Its been awhile but jus alil update...

Ranger Projects
views 2079
replies 9
following 5

roush   +1y
Hey all, Its been awhile since I've posted. PC has been down but anyways...heres acouple pics of whats going on with the splash. I came across alot more surface rust clean up than I had thought.

start of the fun...

Most recent, install SD notch, radius arm relocater and an explorer axle swap. I also swap the front brakes to the duel piston 95+ brakes. DJM drop beams bring the it down nice.

snooptodd   +1y
lookin good!
roush   +1y
heres the lastest pics..on all 4's. Body work is starting up soon and hopefully a motor upgrade

oh ya...it'll keep it top for alil while. I'm still not sure about the topless thing yet but its still an option
baha   +1y
welcome back man! looks like your making good progress
bodydropped85   +1y
looks good!
scrp1day   +1y
looks good. i like the discs in the rear!
baha   +1y
so what are your over all plans for this project man
roush   +1y

I might be shunned for saying this but I'm not going to bag the truck. I like the look of bag trucks but its not me. I'm going for a preformance based truck, ie big brake kit, V8, 5spd and big sway bars. My 01 had the look I was after but with current inspection laws of NY the performance would be hard to get. Anyways I'm going the Chip Foose way of thinking "the way it should have came from the factory", you know Splash/SVT performance. Body mods will be small, some shaving and frenching in stuff. I'm keeping the factory color, performance red. I'm hoping to have most of the truck done by the spring to atleast make some show with it.
scrp1day   +1y
wy would you be shunned?!?!?! that sounds like it is going to be super bad ass! any decision on wheels? im putting my money on bulitts or something in the fordmotor pool arena
roush   +1y
well when most see what I have going on the first thing that comes to there mind is will it drag...lol. It will but on the 1/4 mile. Rim choice, yes I'm looking at Ford stuff but I'm strongly leaning towards something "Roush". I just haven't decided to go with all chrome or a black center w/polished lip. Either style rim I go with the rims will be stager sizes, 17x9/17x10.5 so I can get max tire patch down for traction.
Page 1 of 1