Page 1 of 1
Ranger Projects \  new knob and boot

new knob and boot

Ranger Projects
views 1693
replies 7
following 5

scrp1day   +1y
so my wife sewed it up for and i hammered that thing on there. it s an actual 20mm shell from an f-14 machine gun. if you dont know what an f-14 is go watch op gun!
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
bodydropped85   +1y
haha u said knob lol. looks badass, very orginal!
scrp1day   +1y
thanks james. your a knob!
baha   +1y
Thats pretty cool man, so how do you like it down there in Kingsland? Seems like there is alot of land for sale in the area
spngr311   +1y
That's really cool.
scrp1day   +1y

i love the area! its a very small community in comarison to whatim used to. we dont have a mall oranything like that. well we have a walmart adn a kmart. its developing pretty quickly i think. we are getting a lowes in a few months. i am actually in tofton this week for work. i wil be stuck here in a hotel for a week! kind of wretched.

thanks for the comments on the knob and boot.
thetornado   +1y
where did you get the shell at?

it looks real sweet bro, i love customs shifters!!!!
scrp1day   +1y

i got the shell when i was stationed on an air craft carrier. teh george washington to be exact. we had 20 mm guns at each corner and i fixed one of the alrams in the gun spcee and got like 20 of them. i used most for shot glasses and another set for gifts. i had an extra one and just decided to fit it on there and get my wife to sew me up a new boot. im sure you can get one on ebay or something
Page 1 of 1