Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  My Project

My Project

Ranger Projects
views 3164
replies 11
following 10

baggedranger94   +1y
alright this is my 94 Ford Ranger. I been working on it since septemebr of 05' ALL OF THE WORK WAS DONE BY ME. I'm a young gun and a good fabricater. its bagged, shaved,full tweed interior and some misc. metal fab.
If I were to go into details we will be here all day. This winter I have big plans for it. I'm going to keep it a secret intill next show season. If anyone in the upper DE area needs any help or some small work done I'm open to help most of the time. here are some pics and enjoy. I have more pics at my Cardomain which is

High/Low Low Rollers End Of Summer Bash 2006
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

PLaced 3rd in Underconstruction wild which includes a large variety of trucks not just rangers I placed 3rd out of about 12

thread post photo

My lil Project. its a pepboys MINI CHOPPER that I literally fully rebuilt only kept the frame and some lil parts. this sucker LAYS FRAME!!!
thread post photo

some up at Carlisle
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
ministunter   +1y
truck looks badass dude
bodydropped85   +1y
looks good, whats holdin the front from layin? the engine xmember?
scrp1day   +1y
i really like the bed set up. the wheels are flippin perfect for that truck!
snooptodd   +1y
truck looks good!!
maztang   +1y
nice truck man. like the mini bike too. pretty sweet man.
baggedranger94   +1y
its been a while since I been on here but I have been working on the truck. I've put in low cut buckets
built a new sub box.
I did have 2 5 gals but since late January I stripped the back 100% to bare frame and rebuilt it.
it now sports a new triangulated 4-link I built 2x2s for lower links and 2 inch uppers, and bags on bars.
I mounted the 2 5 gals on the side of the rear part on the rails.
mounted the fuel cell inside the rails.
stainless steel hard lines for the fuel dilivery,
suicide hood.
got a new bed wich is going to recieve a 6 1/2" raised bed floor.
and a bunch of other goodies. including a engine driven compressor I still have to build brackets from. I'll have pics sometime soon. and going to take out the wheel wells I put in the bed and put them up front. I have tail light fillers ready. If I want to switch to something different but havent found that perfect set of tails yet.
baha   +1y
welcome back man do you have any more pics?
wanna b lower   +1y
sweet truck, can you post some more pictures of that sub box? I was thinking of doing the same type of setup.
minitrukinranger   +1y
Lookin good bro!