Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  New dragging pic

New dragging pic

Ranger Projects
views 2816
replies 12
following 7

msturg   +1y

This is from on the way to indy, frame rail got too hot though and melted my passenger side airline, that was fun.
snooptodd   +1y
cool pic!!
bodydropped85   +1y
lol i did that on my drivers side, and melted the wires for the fuel pump/taillights to the frame, looks good tho.
tuckin eh   +1y
that's a sweet clean pic dude. whish i had my frame Zed like you and could ride that low. in due time..this winter it's gonna happen.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
nice... never thought about the frame rail gettin too hot while draggin to melt anything but ya imma think about that b4 i leave the truck down for a while... drug my tire thru the bed last night tho from having the rear all the way down and the front up and an issue with my radius arm thats caused my tire to rub the damn flare more glass work to do
msturg   +1y
thanks for the compliments guys. I didn't really think about it melting the line either til it happened of course. I just recently downgraded the tire to a 205/40, because my tires were rubbing, and with the bd coming this winter I need the extra 2".
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
nice.. i was planning on some 215/35/18 for my bd... in a yr or so, jus got a pair of new 225/40's that i gotta put on to replace some bad camber wear tires i got on the truck right now
scrp1day   +1y
looks tits sturg!
drgitfgt   +1y
that's an awesome picture...forgive me for my ignorance, but what exactly did they mean by "having the frame z'd"? what year is your truck? you aren't already body dropped are you? because if you are, then I understand the "z" thing (hahaha) but if not..

..well..

...uh...

haha
scrp1day   +1y
on 98 and up rangers you have to "z" the front of the frame to lay all the way. essential your aming he front of the frame into a z ----
---------