Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  Some old school shit

Some old school shit

Ranger Projects
views 3276
replies 15
following 9

oldsklminitrk   +1y
I know some of yall are gonna be all WTF and not like what I did but a few of you old schoolers might dig these I know I do....

thread post photo

baha   +1y
Hey it's your truck build it how you want. I liked it better without them but I don't like any vent visor products
snooptodd   +1y
hell yeah, fool.! Represent!! I used to have those on my truck painted white. Made it really hard to see out of the mirrors.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Yeah I thought kickin some old school for a while ,would give me a few giggles and some great memories.....
hotboxd   +1y
man, what the hell are those? do you plan on doing mach 1 with your windows down?
tiger   +1y
heh, hotboxd must be a bit new to minitrucking...

Those are offroad styl vent visors. They were really, really popular in the early and mid '90s, when minitruckin was really popular, before Fast and Furious got all teh high school kids hooked on imports.
msturg   +1y
I remember the truck that inspired me to get more involved with my truck had those on it. Let me see if I can dig up a pic.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Well I have recently been on a trend of finding old school stuff from when I first stared Minitruckin back in 89 so I figure Im gonna have fun with this and build a retro cruizer from the golden days (well for me) of Minitruckin for my daily driver.
jackedup99   +1y
someone still sells those?
wht01ranger   +1y
i think i still have the texas tail that came with the truck...if you want it that bad hahaha, i know i threw away the visor