threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  HEY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!! 56K BEWARE!!!!!

HEY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!! 56K BEWARE!!!!!

Ranger Projects
views 3211
replies 16
following 7

the twanksta   +1y
hows it going guys?? Havent been on here in a while, been real busy with school, work, and my new toys..lol. Firgured Id post up some pics of my new ride, trust me it gets just as much attention as the ranger! Oh and yes I still drive my ranger quite often! Ill sneak a few new pics of it in here too...
Oh, and if you were thinking this...YES i AM a picture freak!

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baha   +1y
woa it's been a very looooooooong time, glad you changed out those yellow lights, So is this the car with the K20? Did you ever run it on the track welcome back man
the twanksta   +1y
No K20 yet, didnt feel like taking out a life loan to make it happen! haha! BUT I am building a smaller motor from top to bottom(d16y8) for road racing...should put out around 170whp and maybe 200 by the end of the year....fingers crossed. I also have a bike in my future plans..once the car is paid off Id like to get a gsxr or a cbr...
daweezi   +1y
jesus man...haha i though you disappeared off the earth. Good to see ya back on the forums, car looks clean. Wish i lived by a beach or water to take some cool pics.
scrp1day   +1y
looks good! glad to have ya back!
the twanksta   +1y
Whats goin on with the good ole ranger daweezi?? anything new? bags possibly?? haha

BTW, what happened to the user cp? I cant find it for anything now....
daweezi   +1y
nah nothing real new...got a new hood, headlights...blew a tire out on one of my rims haha thats about it...im savin to get my doors shaved and entire truck primered then ill be gettin a daily
95lowtide   +1y
nice looking EK and DC

im digging those LS meshies on the EK. pretty dope. oh and making 170hp on a D16y8 is pretty damn easy to do.

oh and i used to be a Honda owner...had a 97 Civic coupe show car
bodydropped85   +1y
koo koo, but green wheels and orange fog lights? i dont get it?
95lowtide   +1y
its JDM