threads
Page 1 of 1
Ranger Projects \  Not bad for an 8yr old rim.

Not bad for an 8yr old rim.

Ranger Projects
views 919
replies 2
following 2

mark98xlt   +1y
I bought one of those mother polish balls this weekend did my billet grille and bumper and such it did a wonderful job removed all the pitting from all the salt this winter in the billet grille. It started raining and I didnt have a chance to do my rims First time I have polished them I just usually wash them but they werent shining as much as they used to due to all the salt in the winter and brake dust and such so I gave it a try. I used mother mag and aluminum polish and cordless drill and the power ball and boy am I pleased. I know I need rims on my truck in the future but I do like my 15's to an extent hey they may not be 20's but I keep em clean! :shrug:

thread post photo

thread post photo

and I havent had time to wash the truck in a week with all the rain so itd be pointless now since were getting more rain I guess. I did wax it last week though before all the rain hit.
95lowtide   +1y
:thumbsup: looks good man. and dont worry, im riding on stock 15" wheels too so dont feel bad...lol
mark98xlt   +1y
I actually dont mine my stockers I kind of like them lol. everyone tells me I need rims and yea I want rims to I just want something I like and not something that everyone else has like cobra r's or bullits or boss304's
Page 1 of 1