Page 1 of 5
Ranger Projects \  smoothing bumper

smoothing bumper

Ranger Projects
views 9752
replies 48
following 15

wicked mayhem   +1y
Ok starting welding all the holes up on my bumper and welded brackets to the bumper so theres going to be no bolts showing.. heres a few pics of how it looks as of now.. had to stop for the night to go do some stuff.. but plan on finishing up all the welding tomorrow nt hen start smoothing it out with a lil bondo and primering it to match.. and do the same with the rear bumper. heres the pics.. dont know if im going to keep the 2 open spaces in bumper or not? opinions?

oh and still have to make a plate box for it..

bodydropped85   +1y

i made mine and inche taller and shaved the pad hole.
wicked mayhem   +1y
that looks pretty good.. im gonna keep the indention though where the pad was.. was going to put the plate offset to one side.. but the brackets are right in the way of where i want it.. so i am probably just going to put it back in the middle.. i made a box for it tonight..
wicked mayhem   +1y
ok not much progress this weekend.. didnt get a chance to work on it yesterday or today so far.. so i was bored n went ahead n threw a crappy coat of flat black on it to see how it will look.. i think ill like it.. yes hopefully later tonite or monday ill be able to work on it more and get all the welding done and just do the body work.. made a plate box too.. wanted to mount it on the driver side but i will have to notch out the bumper brackets n reinfoirce them so im gonna do that probably.. because i dont want it in the middle... heres some pics.. crappy ass weather..

tiger   +1y
Looks good so far...as far as the center two holes, I'd cut it out and make it one big one.
bodydropped85   +1y
i did that one mine b4 i welded it up and it looked like poo.
wicked mayhem   +1y
got the welding done... started the finishing bodywork..

xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
lookign good!
i h8 hites   +1y
looks good man...keep up the good work