Some updated pics

Ranger Projects
views 2857
replies 15
following 6

mrrngr94   +1y
Well.. you read the title.

daweezi   +1y
both the ranger and blazer are lookin good...whats next?
mrrngr94   +1y
hopefully the typical bags and horns on the Ranger. Then I'll move onto the Blazer. Can't have the wife rollin in a cooler ride than me! lol
layingframe89   +1y
both look good!
wanna b lower   +1y
They both look good man,i like your front end with the new headlights and billet grill looks real clean.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
looking good dude.. how u liek the projectors.. i was iffy on buying them so i just got the regular diamond clears for my splash.

I think the Blazer would look absolutely sick painted jet black and dropped!
mrrngr94   +1y
I wasn't sure about the projectors either, but I like them. And they'll be even better once I put some silverstars in the projector part. We plan on painting the blazer a burnt orange with lots of black flake in it. It already has a mild drop. It would have been a 4/5 drop, but this online company that I ordered the spindles from went under and screwed me. I have the 2" blocks sitting in my garage.
daweezi   +1y
yea i was thinkin about gettin the projectors too, but imma hold off on all mods until i am bagged and body dropped
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
orange would work too... that i love my silverstars w/ the diamond clears... i feel bad for anybody coming i the opposite direction
mrrngr94   +1y
I found they make silverstars for both the projectors and my fogs, so when I can muster up $80 that'll be the next small thing I do.