threads
Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  i need more primer...

i need more primer...

Ranger Projects
views 1647
replies 13
following 8

tiger   +1y
Last post whoring for my shaving, I promise....at least until I do the rest of the truck....This time it was the tailgate. Relocated the handle to the inside, without using a bought kit...I fabbed the filler panel myself, and I got rid of the emblem. I warped the 'gate a bit on the emblem holes, not too bad, but enough to where it caused extra work. Kinda sucks when you can't access the back of the panel for proper straightening....

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
daweezi   +1y
dooooooood...good job in the shaving...by the way keep whoring and keep shaving some more shiat, good job
the twanksta   +1y
LOOKS AWESOME MAN! yeah you can keep whoring as long as you keep working...lol
bodydropped85   +1y
tite. what kind of primer r u usin?
baha   +1y
looks good man keep on shaving!, I think you can see filler bleeding through but thats normal for first coat, when are you going to shave the handles?
tiger   +1y
Yeah, the filler is bleeding through, but like you said, it's only the first coat and those pics were taken maybe 15 mins after I sprayed it.

The handles will get done when I can afford the parts like solenoids and stuff....I can make a lot of parts or adapt, but I can't make electronic stuff.

James, I'm using Duplicolor Sandable Primer "Hot Rod Grey" is the color. Good stuff, sands easy and dries in like 5 mins.
bodydropped85   +1y
get u some of hte high build stuff it sands good to and fills in lil spots and makes blockeing lots of fun yay
will6ran   +1y
Woah man that looks awesome! how were you able to change the handle wthout the kit. is it hard to place the handle in the back? thats all im really worried about. the welding i can do
baha   +1y
All you have to do man is drill 2 holes for the handle bolts, just make sure you drill them in the right place
baha   +1y
hey Tiger, that is a grant fab roll pan right? can't wait to see it if its better then Mar-K, Do you have any in process pics?