Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  My dragging RC Car!

My dragging RC Car!

Ranger Projects
views 1628
replies 11
following 6

the twanksta   +1y
Hey guys, i got to playing around with my rc car and I cranked the hell out of the suspension. I put the camber all the way negative before it lifted the tires off the ground, and made some "drag blocks". Keep in mind this car does 60 MPH so Im hoping to see some big sparks thrown soon! But heres some pics...

daweezi   +1y
looks bad ass man, cant wait to see some pics of it throwin sparks
infernoford   +1y
he said sparks give him sparks. haha everything looks better laid out.
the twanksta   +1y

^^Confused about the sparks thing??lol. can someone fill me in?
scrp1day   +1y
those pics are gonna be hilarious i cant wait to see them
wht01ranger   +1y
that's gonna ruin yer chassis lol

buy some air cylinders...they sell them
roush   +1y
ah yes. NTC3 you have to get some titanium ball ends and mount them to the under side of the chassis..I did that to my TC3 one night...lol
wht01ranger   +1y
^^ lol i bet that was tight as hell

i saw someone in ssm install small air cylinders on his rs4, i want to do it to mine haha

roush, have u seen the SGDrifters videos?

they are like RC car drifters, what they do is use AWD RC's and replace the slicks with PVC pipe and drift as so....its pretty cool

i think the site is
the twanksta   +1y
Ive done the drifting thing with it too. It is freakin sweet. Hey guys where can I get these air cylinders i want to try and get them...Nothing better than to have it sit normal and then just drop the back and throw mad sparks! ON A RC CAR! haha.
roush   +1y
I haven't seen the videos. Myself and a couple friends would mount the hardest compound foams and head over to an roller skating rink after they close. Nice to have friends that worked there too...hehe. Very hard tires and smooth as hell wood floor, can't ask for a more but maybe throw in a 9 turn mod motor. Man I miss touring car racen