Page 1 of 1
Ranger Projects \  Donebenon20s

Donebenon20s

Ranger Projects
views 1045
replies 6
following 2

the twanksta   +1y
Hey guys, just thought I would try to post some pics of my baby so you guys could see what I got.By the end of this year I am geting 35 series rubber and a 3 inch drop. And in two weeks im getting some bad ass train horns from ,check em out very high quality stuff and great service.LATER

A little photochop I did recently...I wish I was there now...lol.

At Slamfest 2004

Another photochop I did a while ago.
was the first photochop I performed.

Nothing much yet..

A shot of the stereo, 2 RF HE 12's running on 300.1 LA Amp(hit 145 Db by the way)

Just another shot of the system.
the twanksta   +1y
Hey guys sorry most of the pics didnt work hopefully these will..
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Another photochop at the beach.
thread post photo

thread post photo

Heres the INT, nothing too special, yet.
thread post photo

Some pics of the cut-through.2 RF HE 12's on LA 300.1(Hit 145 Db!)
thread post photo

Another shot of the system.
daweezi   +1y
looks really good man, just get it lower definately, also looks like you might have a little trouble tucking those if you plan on baggin but its hard to tell from the pics
the twanksta   +1y
Thanks! Yeah, Im just lowering it a 3-4" drop for now, I will prob get a different set of rims when I bag it, I didnt really know anything about offset and all that when I bought them but Im thinking about 22's and yes I know it will be hard but I think it would be bad ass.WISH ME LUCK!lol
daweezi   +1y
good luck man, speaking of not knowing the offsett i made the same mistake so im gettin another set of rims and puttin my stealths on a daily ranger whenever i get around to it
the twanksta   +1y
Yeah, I guess we all get ripped off on our first set of rims. I was looking into a set of Intros because i like their wheels and they make the rims to your specs with all the special offsets and everything.
daweezi   +1y
i might have to check those out too, i was lookin at bonspeed and b.a.d., but i got some time before gettin new wheels so no rush, imma bag it first, no reason for me to get new wheels until im bagged anyway
Page 1 of 1