threads
Page 1 of 1
Ranger Projects \  4x4 didnt get me out this time!

4x4 didnt get me out this time!

Ranger Projects
views 975
replies 9
following 5

tiffany   +1y

ME = completely and utterly stuck!!!
sorry for the poor camera phone quality picture but hey it was a kodak moment....I have NEVER been stuck before and this time I dug a hole that 4x4 couldnt get me out of This picture was before I decided to see if I could get myself unstuck again and made my front bumper even with my back bumper and I was almost layin frame <~ prolly as close to that I will ever get with this truck!!!
baha   +1y
haha thats awsome, your def not skurred
tiffany   +1y
I was laughing the whole time! My dad was a lil mad but got all his frustration out by rooster-tailing mudd all over my truck! LOL
robert0035   +1y
lol getting stuck sucks
tiger   +1y
the pic is too dark, we can't see anything!

for real though, getting stuck is fun....it's the cleanup afterwards that really sucks.
layingframe89   +1y
yeah i miss those days when i had a 4X4 ranger ..........................oh wait no i dont it got o exspensive breaking things lol

looks like u had fun !
tiffany   +1y

Im lucky to be a daddys girl. The next morning he cleaned my truck up all nice and shiney for me!

really everything you cant see well thats mudd and geeeesh I said the quality sucked cause its off my phone! gosh freakin idiooooot........
tiger   +1y
Wish my Daddy was that nice, all he'd do is laugh and point, with mom taking pics.

Call me an idiota? Why I outta...
tiffany   +1y
Sorry Tiger it was a Napolean Dynamite reference ...so in your case since you apparently didnt know I retract my statement! lol
tiger   +1y
eh...that went way over my head then, I"ve never seen that movie, and at time, I feel like I'm missing soemthing.
Page 1 of 1