Page 1 of 1
Ranger Projects \  aftermath from big show in va

aftermath from big show in va

Ranger Projects
views 1283
replies 6
following 4

drppdyllwrngr   +1y
anyone else go? anyone got pics? i entered the burnout competition. the link below is pics of the aftermath and just some stuff i've been working on. if anyone has any other pics or video, please send them to me.

daweezi   +1y
damn, a couple of ure wheels are lookin like slicks...i imagine u had a great time
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i was wondering wut happend to ur tires... f up the rollpan?
drppdyllwrngr   +1y
finished molding the roll pan thursday, that's the second time i've fixed it already. then yes, i cracked it again. oh well. also put a nice crack in the bedside up by the rail. it was a blast. i got video too
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
ya i need to get off my ass and mold my pan on.. what did you use.. i got a fw different things i'm looking at not sure which will just be easiest! Prob just gonna do the duraglass route. You need to get that grille in primer to match the rest of the truck.. it sticks out too much being like 3/4 different colors.. jus my opinion.
bodydropped85   +1y
duraglass will break ull need sumthing stronger. id panel bond some steel or fiber glass to the back of the pand and bedside...
drppdyllwrngr   +1y
i used a couple rivots to hold a piece of sheet metal behind it...then glassed over that, then v out where they meet and start building it back up with glass. use fiberglass mat on the back side (strength) and then fiberglass cloth on the front (looks)
Page 1 of 1