Page 1 of 2
Ranger Projects \  bodydropranger's 9t 4

bodydropranger's 9t 4

Ranger Projects
views 1987
replies 10
following 6

bodydropranger   +1y
94 ranger reg cab long bed,i used a toyota front clip, custom frame, built upper control arms, pro hopper hydroz, 18's stock and conventional floor bodydropped, shaved firewall, cab seams, door handles, stake pockets, the usual stuff, chrome front end smoothie bumper, the pics arent the greatest but i see it everyday, the truck it has 20k on it still like brand new....

t baggin98   +1y
damn that shits hot! i really dig it, i cant wait to see it in one color or in some primer!
daweezi   +1y
sweet ride man, one color primer would definately set it off
layin-frame-95   +1y
Bodydropped,

Did you relocate the computer wiring harness, and the distribution box on the driver sie firewall, and if so, where and how? Also if you did how long did it take you and what all did you need to do so.

Thanx in advance,

Rob

P.S.

The truck looks killer!!!
bodydropranger   +1y
heres a pic under my hood, my engine isnt in yet but its a 2.3L turbo so alot will be different....my last ranger i relocated it all to the inside of the fender and extended all the wiring, its a pain but do it one wire at a time and solder them u should have no probs....

Post was last edited on May 31, 2005 03:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
layin-frame-95   +1y
Bodydropped,

Guess you tried to post a pic of your firewall, or something, but, all I get is a red x!!!
bodydropranger   +1y
heres the front suspension...if the pic werks, can u only post one pic at a time?
bodydropranger   +1y
heres the front suspension...if the pic werks, can u only post one pic at a time?

bodydropped85   +1y
dam thast hot im stealing ur suspension as i type...
spngr311   +1y
Damn. That's nice.