Page 1 of 3
Ranger Projects \  Check out clean this paint job is

Check out clean this paint job is

Ranger Projects
views 3747
replies 25
following 10

baha   +1y
You can tell this is a bad ass paint job look how clean, and clear it reflects the trucks surroundings daaaam :droools:

look how deep the glow is dam!
daweezi   +1y
i want a paint job like that that way i can sleep in my truck, wake up, and brush my teeth and wash my face using the paint as a mirror
spngr311   +1y
That's a pretty paint job; but it is also from the detailing work later. A bunch of people down here in south Florida do detailing and they post pics of the cars they've done which look about the same as that (as far as reflectivity and clarity).
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
thats awesome... they musta waxed n polishing the sh!t out of it for a while! I wish my truck could be that shiny!
spngr311   +1y

I don't - then you actually have to take care of the paint!
tiger   +1y
That is some impressive paintwork, and body work, and wax job. Only thing wrong with it is that pretty much says that the vehicle is a grage queen....what a shame.
t baggin98   +1y
that really shit nice but i couldnt not drive it. ill never own a truck i dont daily drive regaurdless of the money or work ive put into it
t baggin98   +1y
not tryin to bash on anyone by the way. everyone at rps seems to get mad at comments like that
spngr311   +1y

I agree. What's the point in owning it if it never sees the road?
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
ya not worth it if you cant drive it