Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  1996 b2200 project 3 wheel work horse

1996 b2200 project 3 wheel work horse

Mazda Projects
views 2681
replies 3
following 3

knuckledragger   +1y
hey all I got hold of this late last year and so far it has proven to have been put together buy a blind man way to many bodges every aspect of this truck has been badly modified
its a 2.2 diesel manual single cab
when I got it it hadn't been on the road for 5 years and had been 5 lug converted (badly) and all sorts of f**k ups
thread post photo

thread post photo

when I picked it up it had already had inner front arches removed for clearance but they had left the battery tray held in with 1 bolt and bending the bracket so battery was fouling the wheel along with light wiring and engine wiring every were close to tyres and suspension so I set about relocating battery up on to bulk head and redoing the loom

thread post photo
sincitylocal   +1y
I love long beds!

Welcome to the site.
dan woodland   +1y
Welcome to the club!!

I like the look of a low long bed... what guys do always amazes me. I always say, just because you can does' t mean you should.
knuckledragger   +1y
thanks guys

so I converted it back to 6x139 from 5x114 and I had been using the truck daily and its got a few bits I wanted to sort so I had been planning a few ideas for long term but after a boot full out of a junction I snapped a rear spring doing a fair bit of damage dented fuel tank killed prop bearing handbrake cables and flexi brake pipe so I stuck it on the ramp to get stuck in I started with replacing damaged parts but then changed my mind and decided id go all out and do all my suspension mods now
thread post photo

thread post photo

so I have removed the rear half of chassis from just behind the forward bed mount
and iv done a 12 inch crank in the rails and I plan on ending the rail in front of the axle
and im aiming for running a 1 link set up with upper sliding A frame with 3-1 cantilever airbag setup and from a few mesioerments im aiming for 32 inch of lift as im hoping to make this truck 3 wheel
thread post photo

ill be working on it again 2moro so I will do another up date 2moro
Page 1 of 1