Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  And so it begins...

And so it begins...

Mazda Projects
views 1151
replies 7
following 3

shavedog   +1y
Just picked up a 93' b2200 reg cab, I ordered my notch, bags, front plates and bag over bar 4-link. I got to the garage today and stripped the box and started to thin out some of the things that will not be used for the new life that this beast is going to have. I will be looking to some of you with some experience behind you if any problems come up(which I know they will)
Looking to run escalade rims(it may be too common but they do have a nice looking) just need advice on what size, I want to lay frame and be a daily driver.
post photo
post photo
post photo
shavedog   +1y
Out in the garge again last night, thinned out a bunch more things that will be in the way of the 4- link. Moved fuel tank to the rear temporarily so I can move in around the yard.
post photo
post photo
geterdun   +1y
Engine plans? Great looking start.
shavedog   +1y
I'll just keep it stock. I went through it performed a full time up, timing belt, water pump while I was in there and cleaned up some of the crappy jerry rigged stuff that was under the hood left over from the previous owner. It runs a lot better now, I haven't really driven the truck(just around the block)
If it turns out to be a POS it will still look sweet sittin in the driveway layed out!
shavedog   +1y
I just finished up with the step notch in the frame. Also removed more brackets and things that are taking up room between the frame rails. I will remove the ABS system on the truck to clean up the brake system. I have read in the forum to unplug the computer under the drivers seat, is that all that computer does( runs the ABS system) there seems to be a lot of wires going into it...
Now its the waiting game till my kit arrives in the mail.
post photo
post photo
post photo
shavedog   +1y
I started to cut the front end apart getting everything ready for my bags-STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO BE SHIPPED! That's what sucks living in Canada, it takes so long for parts to come. There is not anything locally that carries this type of custom pieces in stock. The more I can take care of now will make the final install a lot easier.
post photo
post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
Damn Canadians haha
shavedog   +1y
This is with the truck sitting on the ground with no torsion bars or bags. The tires are up against the inner fenders so those will be coming out as well. The tires on the truck are a 50 series, I have a set of new 205 40-17 to be mounted on Siverado's I picked up today. It should drop some more after I make some more clearance cuts to the inner workings.
post photo
post photo
Page 1 of 1