Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  2nd Mazda time to finish one

2nd Mazda time to finish one

Mazda Projects
views 1395
replies 6
following 4

outkastmunkey   +1y
Bought this truck with the 305 motor in it right hand drive 90% complete has the RX7 rearend in it. I have lots to do to get this thing on the road again so I will try to post photos as progress goes forward because I am sure I will have questions.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
Looks nice. Whats ur plans?
outkastmunkey   +1y
Plans are strengthen and clean up all the frame work which I have started. Then will be the drive line fuel cell and putting the engine all together. Finish shaving gas door and rear end there is plenty of clean up on the body to do. Next year will be new rims 20's which are on it now but they are so bent up tires don't hold air and paint think I know the colors and style of rims but I will keep that to myself till its done.
Here's the current state.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
Probably not a good thing to have that 3rd member sitting on the ground. Looks good other than that
outkastmunkey   +1y

Ya mymmeryloss the guy the started this truck kept the frame rails and the third member low because he didn't want to raise the bed floor. I think I am going to redo that since I have it tore apart.
low_life77   +1y
Looks real good man!
outkastmunkey   +1y
I am still working on the truck. Have the frame strengthened up and redoing the rear bag setup and puled the motor to move back and smooth our the fire wall. Hope to be able to take it to a show in May.
post photo
post photo
post photo
Page 1 of 1