Mazda Projects \  Spacemonkees 2000 Accord V6

Spacemonkees 2000 Accord V6

Mazda Projects
views 2186
replies 1
following 2

spacemonkee23   +1y
Hi all,

Its been a while since Ive been on this site after selling my B. How is everyone doing? I posted this on MT the other day and decided to touch base over here.

I just wanted to share my new ride. Started out as stock, no pics at stock because my phone was stolen right after I got it.

So far Ive done some extensive work to make it a clean daily driver. It was garaged its whole life and very well taken care of, plus I know the history which is a plus. The paint is in great condition other than swirl marks and a few minor scratches (did a paint correction already)

Well, I sold the B for $3800! And purchased this crazy clean car for $2600 from a family member, bone stock with 204,xxx miles (now around 207,xxx). They only made the V6 in automatic for the 6th gen accords (See future mods below)

Mods so far:
-2.5" drop on H&R springs and KYB shocks.
-EBC slotted rotors and Red Stuff pads.
-20mm rear sway bar.
-Strut tower brace.
-Magnaflow dual exhaust (cat back).
-All white LEDs for the interior including red LEDs for the HVAC control back lights and gauges.
-Silver faced gauges with reverse glows.
-Had a set of 18" wheels from my old RX7 that fit perfectly.
-Hood bra.
-LED tail lights.
-8,000k HIDs.
-Ebay cheapo LED ribbon above the head lights for DRL's.
-Touch screen head unit with reverse camera.
-Added amp and subs Rockford fosgate x2-10" Punch P2s 2ohmDVC with Rockford fosgate 500watt (Tested @ 640RMS) amp.
-Drop in K&N and modified intake plenum.
-160amp alternator upgrade from an Acura MDX.
-Window rain guards.
-Paint correction with compound, polish, wax using a DA polisher from harbor freight and cleaned the filthy leather seats, NO RIPS!!!

Future mods/plans:

-I have some projector lenses to to a retrofit on the headlights soon.
-I am currently saving to do a 6speed swap using a tranny and engine "J32a2+6MT" from a Acura CL type S or Acura TL type S (far in the future).

Now for PICS!!!
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

LED vs incandescent...
thread post photo

thread post photo

After paint correction
thread post photo

50/50 shot of cleaning the nasty leather seats
thread post photo

thread post photo

I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for checking out my new (to me) ride.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
SPPPPPPPAAAAACCCCCEEEEEMMMMOOOOOOOONNNNKKEEEEE........ Nice ride,, looks super clean bro, bet that hits hard. But soon I too shall have that bumps DA bumpa
spacemonkee23   +1y
Just touching back in here... Hope everyone is doing well.

A quick update, had the Honda for about a year and a half and put some money into it in order to sell it for a decent profit. Couldn't stand the front wheel drive even though it was extremely clean.

Sold the honda off and picked up an 87 4runner, 22re 5speed as a new DD project/camping rig. Has 230k on the chassis with 40k on a rebuilt 22re and a bad input shaft bearing in the trans but man do I love this thing, I just need to get it up to the point where I had the B and I'll be set.

Thanks for checking it out.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Wi9Irs0.jpg?1[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ceKyW6d.jpg?1[/img]
post photo
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on May 13, 2016 05:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
Page 1 of 1