threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  Can anyone help me find these lug nuts?

Can anyone help me find these lug nuts?

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 1028
replies 7
following 4

missed.a.leter   +1y
I want these style lug nuts because the acorn style dosent seat well on the nissan titan wheels.
Obviously m12x1.50. Quantity 24.

If anyone knows if i can get black ones that would be amazing! Just post a link or somethin
Thanks
post photo
mazdatweaker_2   +1y

It looks like stock requires a bulge acorn nut and maybe that information won't help, but you could always get a plain nut and paint it.
missed.a.leter   +1y
Ya im gonna have to change studs to the m12x1.25 and get the Nissan ones. Nothing seats the way i want it to and i want this to be a street truck so that wont fly haha
mazdatweaker_2   +1y
The second link I posted shows a 12 x 1.5 thread pitch for a 92 Mazda. So maybe you just need those nuts to take care of your problem.

Hope this helps.
missed.a.leter   +1y
Well i want something along the lines of this. I had a truck about 6 months ago that i was drivin down the freeway and the tire/wheel past me and i was skidding down I5. So ive been very anal about what nuts i use now
missed.a.leter   +1y
post photo
alstonalvin   +1y
A 21mm socket will do the trick. BTW if you've got aftermarket wheels (as i've found out) you need a thinner walled socket to access the lugs.
dan woodland   +1y
Be very careful what lug nuts you buy. After Market lugs can screw up your threads and crack. I bought all new lugs branded Wagner... all but 6 cracked over time. These were not threaded all the way in so they messed up the threads... I went back to OE.

Dan
Page 1 of 1