threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  what size tires on 17" rims stock ride height.

what size tires on 17" rims stock ride height.

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 1016
replies 8
following 3

doublel24   +1y
I have an 88 b2200 thats not lowered and im picking up a set of chevy 17" wheels. What size tires can i fit under it? Can i get them to tuck some. Thanks
ulrich   +1y

I don't know about tuck. I run 215/65 r15. 2" drop, 2WD sheet metal. I don't think they'd tuck.
doublel24   +1y
Thanks for the site. Its hard to find 14s any more so i got a good set of the 17" chevy wheels. My truck is 2wd and not lowered or anything. Want a nice stance to it. How do you post pictures on here?
ulrich   +1y
I host pics on " target="_blank

Test:
thread post photo

just click the {img} button and paste the url.
doublel24   +1y
img] these are what im getting without tires. Trading an old bow i got layin around.
doublel24   +1y
. That is my mazda. Does the links work? Idk why it wont jus post the picture. Im on my phone maybe has somethin to so with it. Thanks for helpin.
ulrich   +1y
Nice truck. Nice looking rims, though, I would imagine, heavy enough to affect performance.
getnpsi   +1y
Those are a solid choice. Plentiful too. You can google "miata tire calculator" i would say 69% of people who have a tire size question use that site and never owned a miata . most 17 inch tires for passenger cars in 45-60 series are going to be not far off from stock truck balloon size. 215/50/17 is super close. If those chevy wheels need a 225 to be safer then its still not off much.

I didn't index my bars, just turned the drivers side 7 turn and the passenger side 8.5 turns. In rear I took out one rear leaf and put in 2 inch blocks. You can tell the truck is lowered but it performs almost all of its stock configuration. I do plan on reindexing and putting in rear air shocks but no hurry, I drive 800 miles a week as-is.
doublel24   +1y
Thanks guys. Its a decent truck. Picked it up for $400. I also got another b comin in next few days. Regular cab short box got it for free. Its not running of course but i got a 355 sittin in my garage waiting.
Page 1 of 1